All parts that are presented on our website are made only to order, we do not keep parts in stock. More information can be found here.
Rear Lower Quarter Window panel from Сarbon fiber for Toyota GT86, Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S
Carbon Fiber Rear Lower Quarter Window panel for TOYOTA GT86, Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S
The production time is 2-6 weeks.
- Brand New, High quality
- Made from Real Carbon 2x2 Twill and High Quality Epoxy Resin
- Triple coating of high-performance two-pack acrylic urethane clear coat. Glossy surface is already waxed to the most shiny appearance
- Very light weight parts
- UV protection to avoid whitening or yellowing effect, will remain highly glossy finish over years of use even under heavy sunshine of outdoor parking
- Easy installation
- All parts are handmade, so in rare cases, minimal variation of the carbon pattern is possible
- To install, use double sided tape! Scotch! Or professional glass glue. (glue not included)
How to install carbon fiber Rear Lower Quarter Window panels
- use some mild alcohol surface cleaner to wipe down the upper frame area of the window;
- mark the position for fastening of the panels;
- remove the non-adhesive strip to expose adhesive;
- fit the panel exactly to the marked area;
- apply some force but strong and short enough to depress the deflector over its entire length
NOTE: It is recommended to perform the work at temperature more than 10 degrees. Avoid using car polishes and abrasives agents.
In case the proper installation process in ensured, Carbon Microsystem provides a service long life guarantee.