Terms and Conditions
Before ordering, carefully read the Terms. We may alter the Terms from time to time, please re-read them before you make a second purchase.
We pledge to ensure the receipt of the Order in the established terms and volumes, in accordance with the description of the Goods and services.
You can place an order in our store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for periods of routine maintenance or technical failures.
You are accountable for the accuracy of the information when completing the Order or contacting the customer support service. You confirm that you are no younger than 16 years old, and also undertake not to take any actions directed against the safety of the Website. We are not liable for inaccurate, incomplete or erroneous data that you have provided. In carrying out the Order, you agree that we can entrust the execution of the Agreement to a third party, for example, for the delivery of an order, while remaining responsible for its execution. Conditions can be modified by the Seller unilaterally without notifying the User / Buyer. The revised version of the Terms will be published on the Website and will come into force from the moment of publication, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. By using the Website and / or purchasing goods and / or services, you confirm that you understand the Terms, you agree to comply with them on a regular basis and keep track of any revisions made.
Terms are recognized as confirmed by the Visitor / Buyer from the moment the Buyer signs the Order with or without logging-in on the Website, as well as from the moment of confirmation of the Order by the Buyer by phone or e-mail.
If you do not agree with these Terms or with specific definitions therein, please do not use the services of our Website.
2. SUBJECT MATTER
The subject of these Terms is the provision of the opportunity for the User to purchase for personal, family, household and other needs not related to the performance of entrepreneurial activities, Goods presented in the catalogue of the Online Store.
These Terms apply to all types of Goods and services presented on the Website, while such offers are present and available for ordering in the Online Store catalogue.
3. PROCEDURE OF MAKING A PURCHASE
The Buyer places the Order in accordance with the procedures indicated on the Website
After placing the Order on the Website, the Buyer is provided with information on the estimated delivery date using the e-mail specified by the Buyer when placing the Order, or by phone. The manager serving this Order specifies the details of the Order, coordinates the delivery date, the availability of the ordered Goods in the Seller's warehouse and the time required to process and deliver the Order.
The Buyer shall be notified by the manager servicing the Order of the expected date for the transfer of the Order to the Delivery Service, by e-mail or by a confirmation call to the Buyer.
In the absence of goods ordered by the Buyer in the warehouse of the Seller, the latter has the right to exclude the specified Goods from the Order / cancel the Buyer's Order notifying the Buyer of it by sending the relevant electronic message to the address indicated by the Buyer when placing the order or by the operator of the Call Centre calling them.
In case of cancellation of a fully or partially prepaid Order, the cost of the canceled Goods is reimbursed by the Seller to the Buyer in a non-cash way.
4. DELIVERY OF ORDERS
The methods and approximate terms of delivery of the Goods are indicated on the Website in the "Delivery" section, which is an integral part of these Terms and also in the description of the Goods.
Upon delivery, the Order is transferred to the Buyer or to a third party, if this was agreed upon in written form with the Buyer.
In order to prevent fraud, when delivering a prepaid Order, the person delivering the Order has the right to request a document verifying the identity of the Recipient.
The cost of delivery of each Order is calculated individually, based on the information about the ordered Goods, the weight of the Goods, the region and the method of delivery, and is indicated on the Website at the last stage of the Order execution or voiced by the Seller in written or oral form after confirmation of the Order.
The Seller's obligation to transfer the Goods to the Buyer is deemed to be performed at the time of delivery of the Goods to the Recipient by the courier or receipt of the Goods by the Recipient at the Post Office or at a pre-agreed place of issue of the Order (including at the self-service parcel terminal).
When acquiring the Order from the courier or at the point of issue, the Recipient has the right to inspect the delivered Goods and check them for compliance with the declared quantity, assortment and completeness of the Goods, and also check the service life of the delivered Goods and the integrity of the package.
The risk of accidental damage to the Goods passes to the Buyer from the moment the order is transferred to him.
5. PRICE OF GOODS AND PAYING FOR THE ORDER
The price of the Goods sold in the Online Store is indicated in euros and depending on the country of residence of the user, it can be indicated both with tax or without tax.
If the price of the Goods ordered by the Buyer has been inadequately displayed, the Seller informs the Buyer about it to confirm the Order at the corrected price or cancel the Order. In the case it proves impossible to contact the Buyer, this Order is considered to be canceled. If the Order has been paid for, the Seller reimburses the Buyer the amount paid for the Order in a non-cash way.
The price of the Goods on the Website may be altered by the Seller unilaterally. At the same time, the price for the Goods ordered by the Buyer cannot be changed unilaterally.
The seller has the right to limit the payment methods available to the Buyer depending on the amount of the order.
The Seller is entitled to request the passport or ID card of the Buyer if the order is paid for via credit card.
6. RETURN OF GOODS AND CASH
The Buyer has the right to return the goods within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Return of the Goods is carried out in accordance with the conditions described in the section "Warranty and the Right to Return", which is an integral part of these Terms.
Refunds are made by means of a refund of the cost of the paid for Goods by bank transfer.
The Seller shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Buyer as a result of improper use of the Goods purchased in the Online Store.
The Seller is not responsible for the content and operation of external Websites.
We pledged to protect the privacy and security of our customers and visitors to the Website, including you.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS
The relations between the User / the Buyer and the Seller are subject to the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
In case of questions and complaints the User / Buyer, he has the right to address the Seller by phone or other available means.
Recognition by the court of the invalidity of any provision of these Terms does not entail the invalidity of the remaining provisions.
The Online Store and the services provided may be temporarily, partially or completely inaccessible due to maintenance or other works or for any other technical reasons. The technical service of Carbon Microsystem has the right to periodically conduct the necessary maintenance or other works with prior notification to Buyers or without it.
10. REVISION TO TERMS
We regularly review our Terms. Any changes made will be posted on this page.
These Terms came into force and were last updated on 01.01.2020.
Read the Policy carefully before placing an Order. Over time, we may make revisions to the policy, please read it before making another purchase.
We pledge to protect the privacy and security of our customers and visitors to our Website, including Yours.
By using the services of our Website, You express your trust in Us. We fully value and respect the importance of the confidentiality and privacy of your data.
We respect the principle of personal data minimization - we do not require, collect or process personal data that is not necessary to achieve the goal - to purchase goods, services or receive information.
We respect Your privacy and do our utmost to store Your personal data securely.
We do not allow unsolicited communications and will in no way allow the sale, lease or transfer of any personal data (name, address, e-mail address, etc.) to third parties.
Information to third parties may be disclosed only on the basis of a legitimate request, agreement or with Your consent, for example, when making a purchase on lease.
You are accountable for the accuracy of the information when placing an order or contacting customer support. You confirm that you are not under 16 years of age, and commit yourself not to take any actions that are directed against the security of the site.
We are not liable for incorrect, incomplete or erroneous data provided by you.
By using our Website and / or by purchasing goods and / or services, You acknowledge that you understand the Policy and you agree to keep track of the revisions therein.
If You do not agree to this Policy or some of the specific definitions therein, please do not use the services of our Website.
2. WHAT DATA ARE WE COLLECTING AND PROCESSING?
When you make a purchase or contact Customer Support, you provide us with your personal information. When making a purchase, the submission of personal data is compulsory, as without it you will not be able to make a purchase.
We collect and store the following data:
- name and surname of the customer;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- the address of delivery of goods or services.
We collect, but do not store the following data:
- personal data necessary to record a purchase on a lease.
We process, but we do not store the following impersonal data:
Private information is used only to provide a full service and customer service.
We may only receive your personal information from you and only if you use our site facilities, such as: order registration, contact customer support via feedback form or e-mail.
3. INFORMATION REGARDING PAYMENT
When paying for the goods and services provided by the Carbon Microsystem website, we may collect and process the following information:
- Your bank account number;
- the name of the banking institution;
- Your phone number;
- E-mail address.
We do not receive information about Your bank's payment card and it is not processed.
4.WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We use the information which We collect about you to:
- sell our goods and services;
- properly process and deliver your order;
- provide warranty and post-warranty support;
- answer Your questions and provide You with information;
- provide you with personalized access to our Website;
- Manage your account if you have one on our Website;
- compile anonymous statistics about the usage of the Website.
5. FOR HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA
We store our customers personal information for 10 years:
- to provide the purchased goods with warranty and post-warranty support;
- to contact You on request;
- to manage Your settings and rights.
After the expiration of 10 years, personal data will be erased if you do not request the deletion of your data through the Website during this period.
The personal data necessary for the leasing contract is transferred to the leasing company's servers in an encrypted form using the SSL standard, and after the order is processed, they are deleted from the company servers and Carbon Microsystem does not retain them, with the exception of data relevant to processing of payment and as such included in the company's accounting records.
6. HOW IS DATA PROTECTION ORGANIZED
Our website is stored in one of the most trusted data centers in the world.
In order to protect your personal data, we utilize all the features of our service provider, including constant physical protection against unauthorized access and encryption throughout the day.
The security of our site is ensured through the following, as well as other means:
- encryption of data transmission using the SSL standard;
- personal data is stored on servers in encrypted form;
- Your personal data is automatically anonymized upon completion of the order (delivery, cancellation or return of goods);
- access to personal information and data is limited and only possible to selected and authorized Carbon Microsystem Ltd.
- Data Centre employees do not have physical and / or remote access to our Website servers;
- 24-hour physical security of the facility and existing entry restrictions;
- 24-hour video surveillance of the data centre;
7. DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data may be transferred to a third party - a leasing company only in cases where you wish to use the services of the leasing company, by drawing up an order and filling out an appropriate form on our Website.
Third parties may also include data centers, support services, delivery services, cloud storage services, etc. Personal data controllers that help us provide you with services. Whatever the case, only the amount of data necessary for the execution of a specific task or the provision of a particular service is transferred to the data controllers. The third parties associated with us may process your personal data only for specified purposes and they cannot be used for any other purpose or transferred to other persons without our consent. Data controllers ensure the protection of Your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and written agreement with Carbon Microsystem Ltd.
Personal data may be transferred to the competent authorities of the state and government, including law enforcement authorities such as the police or other supervisory authorities, but only if necessary and in accordance with the legal procedures specified in regulatory enactments.
8. DATA TRANSMISSION TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Carbon Microsystem does not transfer personal information and other data to third countries.
The personal and other user data is only issued on the basis of a legitimate request.
9. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small bits of data that the Website saves on your computer or mobile device during a visit to the Website.
This allows the server to collect information from the browser, so you do not have to re-enter data when returning to the site.
You can learn more about how cookies work on www.cookiecentral.com
We use session and regular cookies to:
- improve the quality of services provided;
- identify new or existing customers;
- remember your setting preferences, such as settings for displaying a list of goods;
- remember if you have already responded to popup questions (to not ask you to do it again);
- send you promotional messages that best suit your interests;
- collect reliable information about the usage of the Website, which will allow us to evaluate how well the website corresponds with the needs of Users and to make the necessary improvements;
- analyze which pages You visit and which user confidentiality tools You use.
Enabling Cookies is not strictly required for the core functions of the Website, but they will guarantee you a better experience while using the Website.
However, you can delete or block cookies at any time. In such case, some features of this Website will not work properly.
The cookie information is not used to identify you personally, and the data collected is stored under our supervision.
Cookies are not used for any purposes other than those mentioned here.
11. USER RIGHTS
Legislation on the protection of personal data, including the General Data Protection Regulation, gives you a number of rights, and, in turn, we must provide you with the opportunity to exercise them.
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal information to verify the accuracy of the information stored and / or to correct or update this data;
- You can at any time refuse to receive emails by sending a notice to info@carbon-microsystem. or by using a link in electronic letters;
- In cases where your data is processed with your consent, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent, which serves as the basis for termination of data processing;
- You are entitled to receive your data processing confirmation, the right to review the processed data, to obtain information about the processing objectives, the processing period, the sources of data receipt, their significance and the consequences for You;
- You may request that your personal information be completely erased (unless this is in conflict with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia).
In order to protect your confidentiality and security, we will take appropriate steps to verify your identity before providing your requested information about your personal data. For this purpose, we may ask you to submit a personal identification document and / or to visit our office personally. If you cannot prove your identity, we can reject your application.
We will use all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure, within 30 days of receipt of your access request, lawful access to your personal information that we store.
You must understand and accept the risks associated with the erasure of your personal data, for example:
- Our inability to identify you as a customer when contacting a customer support and warranty service;
- difficulties or inability to identify your purchase in the event you turning to a warranty service centre;
- the difficulty or complete failure to recover the purchase documents in the event of their loss;
- and other risks.
12. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The data controller and the entity responsible for the processing of Your personal data is Carbon Microsystem
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact Us at email@example.com
In case You have any claims regarding the processing of personal data in our company, You have the right to file a complaint with the State Data Inspection.
13. REVISIONS OF POLICY
Shipping, Returns and Warranty
- All parts that are presented on our website are made only to order, we do not keep parts in stock.
- After receiving payment, it usually takes us from 2 to 4 weeks to produce medium-sized parts, and 8 to 12 weeks for large-sized parts. The approximate production time is indicated in the description for each product.
- Since all of our parts are handmade, there may be some delays in production due to reasons beyond our control, such as mold breakages, defects, clear coat defects, etc. Give us a little more time, we try to do our job as best we can and not disappoint you.
- After completing work on your part, we need 1 to 3 days for packing and shipping.
- All our parts are packed in cardboard boxes with a reinforced frame and bubble wrap inside. We also try to fix the part so that it would withstand a fall from one meter.
- If the parcel arrived in a broken condition, you need to unpack it in the presence of the courier and, if the part is broken inside, write an act, after which we can refund you the cost of the part or send you a new part. If you find a breakdown after unpacking at home, unfortunately we will not be able to replace the part with a new one, but we can try to repair it. For more information, please contact us.
- Delivery in Europe takes usually from 5 to 15 working days. We are not responsible for the delivery time of parcels and cannot speed it up in any way. Please contact the courier service after receiving of tracking number if you have any questions.
- Delivery of large parts in Europe, such as hood, roof, trunk lid, etc. carried out by a transport company. In some cases delivery to the door is not possible, but it is possible only to the warehouse nearest to you. You will need to carry out further delivery yourself.
- Delivery outside Europe usually takes from 5 to 30 business days. We are not responsible for the delivery time of parcels and cannot speed it up in any way. Please contact the courier service after receiving of tracking number if you have any questions.
- Delivery of large parts outside of Europe such as hood, roof, trunk lid, etc. carried out by plane or ship, and only to the nearest airport or port. You will need to carry out further delivery yourself.
- Contact us for more precise delivery times and methods
- Each parcel is sent with a tracking number that we will send you at the time of dispatch. You can check the location of the package on these sites.
- If the parcel is not moving for more than 30 days, contact us, we can make a request to find your parcel
- Returns of parts are possible within 30 days after receiving your order. Except for discounted items. Shipping is paid by the buyer in full.
- If the delivery was our mistake, then we pay for the delivery.
- Before you return parts, please contact us, we will try to find solution.
- We provide one year warranty for all parts. The warranty covers, clear cout, gluing points and the geometry of the part.
- The warranty does not cover mechanical damage caused by the customer himself at the time of installation or use of the part.
- If you need to repair parts, contact us, we will be happy to help you